The thing that makes this world run.
Soldiers and Vehicles in warEdit
- Light Tanks
- Medium Tanks
- Heavy Tanks
- Tank Destroyer
- Fighter Aircraft
- Bomber Aircraft
- Transport Aircraft
- Raid: A small battle between two sides when one side would most likely have raided an enemy town or other place of significance.
- Ambush: Normally a small battle, usually only involves soldiers, maybe a tank or two. The attacker suprises the defender, gaining an advantage
- Firefight: A small shooting between two sides, normally would be two squads to a platoon firing at one another.
- Battle: Can be any battle, large or small. Can involve soldiers and vehicles of all sorts
- Battle of Encounter: Battle where neither side is prepared for attacking or defending
- Battle of Attrition: When one side fights solely to inflict more casualties on the other side then their own.
- Battle of Breakthrough: Aims to pierce through the enemy's defense.
- Battle of Encirclement: Surrounding an enemy into the middle of a circle or into a place they can't escape
- Battle of Envelopment: Flanking the enemy from both sides
- Battle of Annihilation: When the entire enemy party is destroyed or defeated on the battlefield.
- Trench Warfare: Fighting in trenches, normally has one side on the defensive in trench and one offensive side, trying to overrun the trench. (LAND ONLY)
- Amphibious Warfare: A invasion by soldiers landing on the coast which is normally heavily defended by the enemies there.
- Strategic Victory: Victory that brings the victor a major advantage and hurts the enemy's ability to wage war
- Tactical Victory: Victory that results in the completion of the main objective of that side.
- Decisive Victory: Victory of a battle that has a major impact of the entire war itself.
- Pyrrhic Victory: Victory that had such a devastating cost to the winner that could in some ways also be a defeat.
- Bombing: Use of aircraft to bomb enemies soldiers, cities or other important places.
- Dogfight: A fight between two fighter planes.
- Interceptors: Fighters that are used to intercept incoming aircraft, either Bombers or their Escorts.
- Airborne Operation: When one side's soldiers is made up of almost all paratroopers dropped into the specific place via transport plane.
- Aircraft Carrier Battle: When both sides have Aircraft Carriers and solely use the aircraft launched from them to fight one another.
- Aircraft Carrier Bombardment: When small fighter-bombers are launched from aircraft carriers, usually to bomb enemy land systems or to torpedo naval ships.
- You can't have a large amount of your nation be in your active military or reserve force.
- Every nation has different technology their military uses, don't just copy each other.
- Some armies are better then the other army, but they aren't impossible to beat.
- There's many different kinds of military tactics, use them.
- Your soldiers are use to their homes environment, if you send them to an entirely different place, then they probably will be poorly equipped and prepared.
- The defender must be on when the war begins.
- Any more nations joining in have to be approved by an admin to stop a person from being overwhelmed.